The Good, The Bad and The Critic

Established on March 19th, 2012 and pioneered by film fanatic Michael J. Carlisle. The Good, The Bad and The Critic will analyze classic and contemporary films from all corners of the globe. This title references Sergei Leone's influential spaghetti western The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

Sunday, December 25, 2022

10 Best Films of 2022

10 Best Films of 2022



This year I haven't watched as many films due to my local cheap theatre, Town Cinema 8 ($5 tickets) "temporarily" closing. In addition, I missed out on Toronto International Film Festival due to a new career change. Thankfully, I did manage to find some time to watch some great pictures.

While I feel like last years' top 5 was stronger than this year (I liked Spielbergs' West Side Story more) I do think my #1 pick will be a standout for many decades to come. I'm beginning to love Cannes' Palm D'or winners. 

1. Triangle of Sadness









2. The Tragedy of Macbeth 










3. Glass Onion: A Knives Out Story




4. Belle










5. The Fablemans










6. Decision to Leave










7. Nope



8.  EO


9. Elvis



10. Everything Everywhere All At Once








No comments:

Post a Comment